Call for Contribution: Nuclear Powers
September 26th is the International Day for the Complete Elimination of Nuclear Weapons. Consequently, it is high time to take a closer look on this issue. The Conflict Peace and Democracy Policy Blog (CPD Policy Blog) and the Think & Do Tank Shabka are looking for contributions. This topic is very broad to reflect as many perspectives as possible.Suggestions:
- How can a disarmament strategy of nuclear weapons succeed?
- The new freedom of rearmament - after the failure of the INF (Intermediate Range Nuclear Forces) treaty.
- Analysis of one of the nine nuclear powers.
- The statements of Benjamin Netanyahu**on nuclear weapons claims of Iran. How are the renewed Parliamentary elections in Israel influenced by this?
- Which development can be expected from the uranium enrichment of Iran?
Feel free to choose any other thematic focus related to nuclear powers.
The contribution language is English or German. A gender neutral language is highly appreciated.
Contact person: Rebecca Trixa (rebecca.trixa[at]shabka.org)